Thursday 1 January 2009

In The Park

[Published in Unhinged #1]


I believe it has everything to do with domination. Some people are not content with having control of their own lives, they want to manipulate others, to govern another soul's existence. Perhaps this can be viewed as obscene. Yet for all the world it fascinates me. I am intrigued!
I peer through the bushes at the couple. I am crouching so that no-one can see me. A thorn pricks my arm and I wince and back away slightly. The grass is soft, and my feet sink into its green lushness. I glare like a mad thing. The park holds many secrets, and I suppose I am one of them.
They are roughly twenty feet away, and are engaged in conversation. This has been going on for some minutes. With each second the man edges closer to the woman. Heavens, he is practically breathing on her! I expect he can smell her too. That soft, luxuriant odour that I imagine is so wonderful. Now he touches her arm, and she does not flinch. I realise that they are flirting with each other. They exchange smiles, and their eyes sparkle. I leave them for the moment and divert my eyes to their companions.
The man is holding a lead which is attached to the collar of a female. She is quite young, and is naked, with an extravagant cluster of dark brown hair. She is on her hands and knees upon the grass, her small breasts swinging around as she crawls in a circle, gently sniffing at the ground. The man appears oblivious to this behaviour. Suddenly she stops, and adopts a squatting position to urinate. Her face is a picture of concentration. Seconds later she relaxes this position, and briefly sniffs at the wet grass before sitting on her haunches. She glances around with eyes that appear dead. I fancy her mind is dead as well.
With a smile the man offers the woman a cigarette. She accepts, and stretches her neck to catch the flame from the man's lighter. Clouds of smoke drift off into the treetops. They resume their chat, and I notice the expressions of pure rapture on both their faces. I personally have no time for such neanderthal rituals. But how I love to observe.
The woman has a rampant male at the end of her lead. He seems to be an aggressive fellow, as he prowls around on all fours, as naked as the female captive. I believe he has taken a shine to her, and this becomes evident when he approaches and begins to shove his nose into her buttocks. His sexual arousal is obvious to all. The woman glares at him.
"Down, Jason!" she shrieks.
The male -- Jason -- sheepishly sneaks back to her side with an awful scowl. He sits upon his backside on the grass, as if waiting.
The man laughs. "Don't worry about it. My Cindy is used to it."
The one named Cindy remains still, as if oblivious to everything around her. I come to the park every day to observe. I reckon it is essential to conceal myself, for my voyeuristic behaviour would not be tolerated by these people. Sometimes I notice other voyeurs, and this fills me with a sense of relief, knowing it is not only I who bears this unique fascination. A cool breeze passes by, and above me the branches sway from side to side in the blue cloudless sky.
Another woman comes along. She is middle-aged, and has a man in tow, and he is quite old in comparison. His bones are evident through his skin, and I detect a certain weariness in him as he crawls along, naked and forlorn. His eyes gaze at Cindy, and it appears as though he is looking right through her. The middle-aged woman exchanges greetings with the younger man and woman. Jason growls at the crawling wretch, as though he is some kind of threat. The old man cowers closer to the middle-aged woman. The both of them continue along the pathway, leaving the man and woman to their mutual appreciation. I settle down for some more drama.
It looks as if Jason cannot stand it any longer. He slowly and carefully sidles up to the posturing Cindy and once again sniffs at her behind. In response she collapses on to her knees and thrusts her behind in the air. Jason nudges at her flesh before entering her, and begins to lunge wildly. His features contort into an indescribable mask of pure lust. His mistress is not amused.
She cries out before pulling viciously at the lead, drawing Jason out and away from the bemused Cindy. He is whimpering as the woman scolds him terribly. The man looks on smoking. The woman reaches into the pockets of her coat and produces two large knives. I notice that Jason is now quite frantic, and is desperately attempting to flee. The woman seems overcome with hysteria as she maliciously begins to stab at his flesh, one knife in each hand. The blades connect, causing deep lacerations all over his back. Some seconds pass before she is through. Breathlessly she wipes away the blood from the knives with a handkerchief, and returns the instruments to the confines of her pockets. I fancy this punishment is something to do with the domination.
I have sympathy for Jason. He curls up into a ball, and I see that he is shivering. Dark trails of blood creep across the skin of his back where the knives have connected. I doubt if he will attempt to approach Cindy again. She observes him nonchalantly, and I guess that she awaits her next suitor with no enthusiasm. The man and woman continue their conversation. The breeze wafts by. I remain hidden.
Until I hear a noise, and quickly swivel my head to my right. I see a dark figure that is unwelcome to my eyes. The bushes rustle, and there is a tug at my lead. I am pulled across the grass, thorns digging into my naked flesh. I hear shouting, and once again I realise the reality of my own domination game. I begin to scream as the knives come down.

No comments:

Post a Comment