Monday 12 January 2009

Fishnet Fetish

[Unpublished]

"What do you fancy?" she asked.
I noticed her face for the first time. She had long blonde hair, and I saw that she was wearing a ghastly amount of make-up, it was as though it had been shovelled on with a spade. Underneath it all I detected a young teenager, perhaps only fifteen or sixteen. I didn't much care about the make-up though, as I had no interest in her face.
"I won't beat about the bush," I said. "How much for the night?"
Her zombie eyes widened. "All night? I don't think I've ever done that before."
"It's okay, we'll go to my house, there'll be food and drink, and we both get what we want."
She hesitated for a moment, straightening up and looking around the lane. After some thought she leant back into the window to face me.
"A hundred quid," she said.
"Done."
"I want it first though."
"Get into the car then."
Past experience had warned me about being extra cautious in circumstances like this, as one girl had legged it with the cash and another time I had nearly been attacked for more money. She got into the passenger seat and I gave her the cash, casting a long look at her legs. They were hideously bare, but they would look great in fishnets. I started up the engine and we were away.
"How far are we going?" she asked.
"Twenty miles."
"Twenty miles? How do I get back?"
"It's okay, I'll fetch you back in the car, don't worry about it."
We reached the outskirts of the town, and I pulled on to the motorway for a quick easy drive. No pretty way for this trip, I was eager to get home and indulge in my pleasures.
"My name's Trevor," I said. "What's yours?"
"Frankie."
"Frankie? Isn't that short for something? Francine perhaps? Or Francesca?"
"Could be."
"I've never met a Francine before."
"It's Frankie," she said sternly.
We spent the rest of the journey in silence. I didn't mind, as it wasn't conversation we wanted. She needed the money, and I needed to have my wicked way with her.
We reached the house, and I showed her inside. I offered her a drink which she accepted. I kept a bottle of dry white wine in the fridge for such occasions, they always seemed to enjoy a drop of that. She still wasn't saying much so I invited her into the bedroom, which seemed to be what she was used to. Placing her drink on the bedside table, she started to take her clothes off. Old habits die hard I suppose.
"I wonder if you would do me a favour," I said.
"What's that?"
"I'd like you to wear stockings."
"No problem. Have you got some?"
Have I got some? I opened the dresser drawer and looked inside. Scores of unopened packets of fishnet stockings greeted me, and I quivered at the sight of them. Different brand names, different colours. Which should I choose? I took out some black ones and showed them to Frankie.
"May I do the honours?" I asked.
"Why not?"
I opened the packet and began to put the stockings on to her legs, feeling the fine texture as I slid them up and on to her thighs. I had an erection already as I smoothed them out, running my hands from bottom to top, enjoying every moment. I stripped off, and lay on the bed next to Frankie, kissing her skin through the gaps, trailing my tongue along the silky material. Before I knew it my cock was pulsating and I shot my load on to her lower leg. The sensation was incredible, and when I recovered from it I began to lick my own sperm, my tongue darting into the squares of flesh, lapping up all traces of the cream, savouring the stickiness as it journeyed down my throat.
"So that's what you're into," said Frankie, "I thought there was something different about you."
"Don't worry, we'll have more fun later. Finish your wine."


I awoke the next morning lying halfway down the bed with my arms wrapped around Frankie's legs, which were still covered in fishnet stockings. My eyes adjusted to the early sunlight as I came to my senses. I glanced across the room to find the polaroids scattered all over the floor, various shots of Frankie's stocking-clad lower limbs staring me in the face. My hand wandered on to her legs as I rubbed my morning erection against the material. I parted her thighs and licked her flesh through the nets, taking square after square on my tongue, enjoying the feel of her milky skin. I masturbated furiously until I came, covering her knee area with my semen. I didn't lick it up this time. I just left the wet stain to mingle with the wispy texture of the stockings.
There was no comment from Frankie this time. As I mentioned before, I was lying next to Frankie's legs. Not the rest of her body, just her legs, covered in fishnet stockings.

No comments:

Post a Comment